A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The User’s browser memorizes Cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer or device.
Most browsers accept Cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized Cookies in the security settings. Without the express consent of the User –through the activation of Cookies in their browser– Innovation Campus will not link in the Cookies the data stored with the personal data of the User provided at the time they are provided.
When do I accept the installation of Cookies on my device?
What type of Cookies does this web page use?
Depending on who is the owner of the Cookie:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by Innovation Campus and from which the information is provided and / or the service requested by the User is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Innovation Campus, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through Cookies.
Depending on the duration of the Cookie:
– Session cookies: These are those designed to collect and store data while the User accesses THE WEB.
– Persistent Cookies: They are a type of Cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the Cookie.
Depending on the purpose of the Cookie:
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the User to navigate through THE WEB, and the use of the different options or services. They are used, among others, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access or use security elements during navigation.
– Personalization cookies: Those that allow the User to access THE WEB with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User’s terminal (the language, the type of browser through which to access, the regional configuration from where to access the service, etc.).
– Analysis cookies: Those that allow quantifying the number of Users, measuring and statistical analysis of the use that Users make of the Innovation Campus services and products. They are used in order to improve the offer of products and services offered by Campus de Innovación.
THE WEB could use connectors with various social networks or other platforms (such as Instagram, Facebook, etc.). By using them, the User authorizes that said third party can store a persistent Cookie to remember their identification, but it may be eliminated and canceled from the privacy settings of the social network or the platform in each case.
Specifically, Innovation Campus uses the following Cookies:
Name Own / Third Party Purpose
Can I revoke or delete the Cookies installed in the browser?
Cookies are blocked if they activate the configuration of your browser that allows you to reject the configuration of all or some Cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies), you may not be able to access the entire WEBSITE or part of it. Likewise, Users must bear in mind that, if they accept third-party Cookies, they must delete them from the browser options. In any case, Users may configure the acceptance or rejection of Cookies in the Panel enabled for it.
Thus, Users can allow, block or delete Cookies installed on their equipment at any time by configuring the browser options installed on their computer or device. These are the instructions to configure Cookies in the main browsers:
Chrome: Browser tools> Settings> Show advanced options> In the «Privacy» section, click on Content settings> In the «Cookies» section, you can configure Cookies
Firefox: Options> Privacy> Use a personalized configuration for the history> Check the Accept Cookies option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them> Choose how long Cookies will be stored> Accept
Safari: Preferences> Privacy> Block Cookies, and select the option you prefer from those offered by the browser
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings> OK
Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
Android: Menu> Settings> Security and Privacy> activate or deactivate the «Accept Cookies» box> Restart the browser
IPhone or Ipad: Settings> Safari and choose the configuration option
Is this Cookies Policy final?
Innovation Campus may make changes and update this Cookies Policy based on news or legislative and jurisprudential requirements and / or business needs, among others; Therefore, Users are recommended to review this Cookies Policy regularly and / or each time they access THE WEBSITE.
In case of having any questions about this Cookies Policy, Users can contact Innovation Campus at firstname.lastname@example.org.